Autel MaxiSYS MS919
4550,00 €(exl. VAT)
MaxiSYS MS919 is a 9.7-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by an Octa-core processor,128GB memory and features the MaxiFlash VCMI, a 5-in-1 communication and testing tool providing wireless vehicle communications between the vehicle and tablet and supporting the latest DoIP, D-PDU and Mega CAN vehicle communication protocols. The VCMI also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter and Can BUS tester. The MS919 features dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles and its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library. The MS919 features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continues use, and front and rear cameras.
• Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
We will ship out the products are in stock in 24 hours with DHL EXPRESS. This service offers next day delivery in main European cities and 2 days in the rest European cities. For countries outside Europe 2-5days.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card